Southern Sky Electrical was started in Melbourne on a strong background of electrical experience. Each of our technicians have a proven background (10+ years) in the electrical and service industry. With installation and maintenance experience ranging from residential and commercial construction and extensions to factories, wineries, trade based military service, iron ore mine sites and LNG processing plants.We have unique and personalised business management, safety and quality control systems in place that ensure that every job is conducted smoothly and to our clients exact requirements. We achieve this by:
- Confirmation contact 24 hours before appointment.
- Our technicians “call-on-approach” so you know exactly when they will arrive.
- We explain every aspect of the job in plain English.
- Every one of our technicians are highly trained, fully licensed and regularly audited.
- 24 hour support throughout the job.
- Flexible working hours to ensure deadlines are met.
- All work is compliant with standards & regulations.
Every job is controlled by:
- Work Method Statements (WMS) / Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for all materials we use.
- Installation Test Reports (ITR) documented and fully compliant with AS/NZ Standards.
- Weekly Toolbox (Safety) meetings to resolve any issues.
Licenses & Certifications
- REC - 21145
- Plumbing Industry Commission - 103166
- Refrigerant Handling Licence - L141102
- Open Cabling (S, O, C endorsement) - T46654
- C-Bus Installation
- High Risk Work - WAH, EWP, LF
- Confined Space Access/Entry
- BOSIET (OPITO)